Australian Chiropractic College invites applications from Australian and New Zealand citizens for 2021/22.
Domestic Students (Australian citizens)
Complete an application form for the Australian Chiropractic College. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and we continue to accept applications until the intake is full.
If you are ready to pursue a Bachelor of Chiropractic at the Australian Chiropractic College, we encourage you to apply now.
Our Admissions team is available to assist you as you go through the application process.
New Zealand citizens
Our relationship with New Zealand College of Chiropractic (NZCC)
ACC has a close relationship with NZCC, forged through a shared philosophy, vision and curriculum.
NZCC has generously supported the establishment of ACC financially and academically through the provision of funds, curriculum transfer and teaching resources, and the vision for the relationship between the Colleges is to grow in turn providing exceptional opportunities for students, teachers and researchers for the future of chiropractic in the region.
New Zealand Applicants
NZCC and ACC have commensurate admission requirements, curriculum, philosophy and mission. We invite interest from NZCC applicants who may wish to undertake studies in Australia.
Visa conditions for NZ students studying in Australia
As a NZ citizen, you don’t need a special visa to study in Australia. For more information,please visit the Australian High Commission website.
NZ citizens are not eligible for Australian Federal Government financial support via FEE-Help. Please contact us to discuss alternative means of financial assistance.
Find out more or talk to us
This website provides lots of information about pre-requisites and our program. We prefer to speak to all potential students so, if you would like to speak to us, please email [email protected] or call us on
+61 8 7082 1500 .
Why consider ACC?
- Our DNA is the same: ACC shares NZCC’s curriculum, philosophy and mission.
- We share teachers and expertise: world experts from NZCC (like Dr Bruce Lipton) will be teaching into the ACC degree from 2020.
- Our grads will be practice-ready: we focus on a hands-on, fully integrated approach to teaching, with courses preparing you to run your own business from the very first year.
- We’re about people, not numbers: our class sizes are small allowing a bespoke learning environment.
- A chiropractic program, by chiropractors, for chiropractors: our instructors are practitioners, offering years of practitioner experience and wisdom, from practice management right through to caring for people.
- Industry support: ACC has been funded almost entirely by donations from our industry supporters – chiropractors who want ACC to provide an outstanding education for future chiropractors, to ensure that the profession endures into the future for the care of our children, grandchildren and generations beyond.
Living and Studying in Adelaide
Internationally recognised as one of the world’s most live-able cities, Adelaide is renown for its easy commutes, clean air, affordability (cost of living is approximately 14% lower than any other Australian states) and accessibility to pristine suburban beaches, wine country, hills and wildlife.
ACC’s campus is in the heart of the Adelaide CBD. Accessible by bus, tram, train, bike, scooter – you name it. There is a bus stop right outside the campus door, the tram stops 100 meters away and we are a 10 minute walk form the Adelaide railway station.
If you drive, there’s a car park right behind ACC’s campus and there are a number of other parking options near by.
Adelaide is a food lover’s heaven. Within a 5 minute walk of ACC, you will find the iconic Central Market, Chinatown, Leigh Street and Peel Street bars, cafes and nationally awarded restaurants.
The Rundle Mall central shopping district is 2 blocks from campus and the North Terrace cultural precinct including the Art Gallery and Museum, State Library and Lot 14 Innovation Hub borders the CBD.
To the north of the CBD, you will find Adelaide Oval, recognised as one of the world’s prettiest sports arenas, is home to national and international cricket, as well as AFL football large scale concerts. Just across the Torrens River (take a paddleboat!) is the Adelaide Festival Centre and State Theatre Company Playhouse.
With over 38,000 students from 130 countries living and studying in Adelaide, there are multiple options for accommodation ranging from purpose built student accommodation, hostels and private rentals.
ACC staff can point you to the best options for your home in Adelaide, whether you come alone or with your partner or family.